- Housing accommodates up to 5 LED lighting units (LU) 8 / 16 / 32 / 48 / 64 / 80 LEDs
- Various light distributions for area, high bay, walkway or indoor lighting
- Current feed: 200 mA–500 mA, depending on ambient temperature
IN 1: 200 mA–500 mA / IN 2: 200 mA–400 mA / IN 3: 200 mA–400 mA IN 4: 200 mA–400 mA / IN 5: 200 mA–350 mA
- Max. luminous flux [lm] 7,900
- Constant lumen output (CLO) and emergency power supply (AC/DC) available upon request
- Smart Lighting: control modules for diferent communication standards optionally integrated or via external Zhaga interface
- Electronic operating device with DALI, 1–10 V interface, stand-alone programming or Line Switch available upon request
- Colour temperatures:
2,200 K (CRI ≥ 70), 2,700 K (CRI ≥ 70),
3,000 K (CRI ≥ 80), 4,000 K (CRI ≥ 70)
- Other colour rendering indexes available upon request
ewo offers a wide range of standard model options for each product. Thus, we ensure that we are able to provide the ideal solution to meet any project requirement. The Product Configurator guides you through the various options to help you find the custom lighting system solution for your project.
The new Photometry Configurator provides lighting professionals with quick access to photometric files with just five clicks.
Below, simply select your product variants and lenses, and download either the IES or LDT file.