Following the credo of “Light as an aesthetic element”, we have developed into a renowned brand in the field of lighting systems with large spaces and airports, in public areas, and in the architectural and cultural sectors. Consequently, interacting with the subject of light is an everyday engagement for us, and not just in the field of technically functional lighting systems. In the creative field, as well, we work closely together with lighting design studios and international artists.
We are now in a phase of expansion and are seeking executives to join us as soon as possible at our headquarters in Kurtatsch-Cortaccia, Italy.
Additional information may be found here.
We are looking for a System Administrator able to support our company in the installation and maintenance of complex IT systems used to run the company and to provide advanced services (cloud and on-site) to our customers in the Smart City application domain. In particular, a person interested in enterprise software and embedded software in the areas of Smart Cities and Internet of Things.
• Windows system administration
• Linux system administration
• Network administration
• TCP/IP/902.11/BT5/LoRa protocols
• Bash and PowerShell scripting
• SQL and DB administration (for PostgreSQL, MySQL, and SQLServer)
• Any programming language
Required education and experience:
• No previous formal working experience is required to apply. Fresh graduates and students aiming at getting their degree this year are encouraged to apply.
• Willingness to learn new technologies
• Deploying and maintaining complex IT systems
• Supporting our development team in the testing and deployment of internally- developed and third party systems
Good knowledge of the English language is required. We would love to have people also speaking Italian and/or German.
If you are interested, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
ewo srl - via dell'Adige 15 - IT-39040 Cortaccia (BZ) - T +39 0471 623087 - email@example.com - P.IVA IT 01603000215