Following the credo of “Light as an aesthetic element”, we have developed into a renowned brand in the field of lighting systems with large spaces and airports, in public areas, and in the architectural and cultural sectors. Consequently, interacting with the subject of light is an everyday engagement for us, and not just in the field of technically functional lighting systems. In the creative field, as well, we work closely together with lighting design studios and international artists.
We are now in a phase of expansion and are seeking executives to join us as soon as possible at our headquarters in Kurtatsch-Cortaccia, Italy.
Additional information may be found here.
We are looking for an ambitious graduate to join our team as a Smart City Implementation Manager! As a key function in our small team, you are responsible for coordinating the roll-out of our smart city software and hardware solution. An ideal candidate is fluent in English, German and Italian and has previous experience in customer care and IoT projects.
What we offer
- A career in a fast growing company and highly innovative industry
- A broad variety of tasks and the autonomy to execute them
- Work with real-world impact
- A position as a key player in a talented team
- Coordinating the roll-out of our Leitfeld software and hardware worldwide: implementing new installations, providing users with the skills to use the software and helping clients to adapt a new solution into their existing workflow
- Building and leading a strong international team through our OEM network
- Giving quality training to partners and customers
- Providing continuous customer support to our clients and partners, making sure they get the most out of our software
- Collecting and reporting customer feedback to our development, sales and marketing departments
- Fluency in English, German and Italian
- Strong project management and execution skills
- Excellent communication skills
- A proactive, hands-on work ethic
We also value
- Experience in IT, project management and smart IoT solutions
- Previous technical education/qualifications
- Additional language skills
Starting date: the sooner the better
Are you ready to join our team?
We can’t wait to hear from you! Send your CV to:
Via dell’Adige/Etschweg 15
IT-39040 Cortaccia/ Kurtatsch (BZ)
ewo srl - via dell'Adige 15 - IT-39040 Cortaccia (BZ) - T +39 0471 623087 - firstname.lastname@example.org - P.IVA IT 01603000215