Following the credo of “Light as an aesthetic element”, we have developed into a renowned brand in the field of lighting systems with large spaces and airports, in public areas, and in the architectural and cultural sectors. Consequently, interacting with the subject of light is an everyday engagement for us, and not just in the field of technically functional lighting systems. In the creative field, as well, we work closely together with lighting design studios and international artists.
We are now in a phase of expansion and are seeking executives to join us as soon as possible at our headquarters in Kurtatsch-Cortaccia, Italy.
Additional information may be found here.
ewo is hiring an International Sales Manager for large area lighting applications such as airports, ports and logistic areas.
- Proactive sell the portfolio by direct and indirect sales (via Partner Network)
- Develop an active pipeline and involve at early stage tenders
- Regular visits to all stakeholders of customers, arrange presentations in government and private customers for upcoming projects and requirements
- Work on solutions/specifications of tenders, coordinate with all internal stakeholders to compile compliant and competitive bid
- First point of contact for selected customers for all related technical and commercial queries
- Frequent travelling
- Pipeline management, accounts receivables, weekly/monthly reporting on targets
- 5+ years of sales experience, preferably in the lighting sector, ideally in floodlighting
- Driven individual with a successful sales track record
- Deep understanding of the lighting eco system of end users, contractors and consultants
- Customer satisfaction oriented
- Committed on results with high quality and ethics
We are looking forward to your application.
Please send your documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org
ewo srl - via dell'Adige 15 - IT-39040 Cortaccia (BZ) - T +39 0471 623087 - email@example.com - P.IVA IT 01603000215